signin.grcc.edu – GRCC Blackboard LoginLogin Guide
How to Log In for the GRCC Student Blackboard Portal:
In the year 1914, Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC) was founded. It was Michigan’s 1st community college which was completely focused on making a college education affordable & accessible. Throughout Kent & Ottawa counties, classes are conducted in person and online, on weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays at locations.
Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC) faculty & staffs are very much committed to helping students to succeed inside & outside the classroom. Moreover, the staff also provides student support services along with career & academic counseling, disability & occupational support, and tutoring.
The institute generally has an average class size of below 25 students, for providing the students access to faculty members known nationally & globally, who are among the best in their respective fields.
GRCC is presently offering education on occupational & traditional liberal arts pathways, adult continuing education courses, skilled training courses, and apprenticeships. To continue their education at a 4-year college or university, numerous students every year take the advantage of the Michigan Transfer Agreement in GRCC.
Guidelines to Sign in with GRCC Online Student Centre or Blackboard Portal:
To Sign In for the GRCC Blackboard or Online Student Center you will need to create your account first with the GRCC, after that, you will be easily able to Log In to your GRCC account by moving on to the login webpage of GRCC Online Student Centre or Blackboard portal.
If you are looking for GRCC Online Student Center or Blackboard Portal login, here you will find the simple steps and official links that will help you to get access to your account. Please go through the easy steps below:
- First of all, visit the GRCC Online Student Center or Blackboard portal Log In webpage.
- You can also directly tap on the link given signin.grcc.edu / bb.grcc.edu (select anyone, both will land you on the same webpage).
- Here on the landing, GRCC Blackboard Log In form webpage put down your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Now, lastly, click on the “LOG IN” button below to submit your login details, this simple way will help you to log in to GRCC Blackboard or the Online Student Centre portal.
- After you have Logged in to your GRCC Online Student Center or Blackboard Portal account with your username & password, now you can easily access all the GRCC Online Student Center online services & benefits.
Please Note: You can easily get the GRCC Online Student Centre / Blackboard services utilizing your mobile & computer by visiting the Log In webpage of the official GRCC Online Student Center website.
How to contact your GRCC instructor:
If you are a student of GRCC Online Student Centre / Blackboard Portal services then you can easily view messages within each of your courses. If you are allowed by Grand Rapids Community College (GRCC), you can also create & reply to messages. If permitted, you & your instructors can send/ receive messages to each other, multiple people, or an entire class for any kind of notification, reminders, quick questions, & social interactions.
GRCC Online Student Centre / Blackboard Portal Services messages activity will remain inside the system. You are not permitted to view or send messages outside of your course.
Also Read: Western Governors University (WGU) Login
How to Retrieve or Reset your GRCC Forgotten User Name or Password:
If you have forgotten your GRCC Log In User Name or the Password and wish to change the password, then follow the below steps :
- Move on to the GRCC Online Student Centre / Blackboard Portal Services webpage primarily.
- Here on the landing page, you will easily find the link to the “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password” link options, tap on the required option as per your need.
- If you have tapped on the option “Forgot User Name”, then on the next page you will require to put on your “E-mail Address” attached with the GRCC account and tap on the “Submit” button below. Then after a few moments, you will receive an e-mail in your inbox, along with the GRCC “User Name”
- Alternatively, if you have clicked on the “Forgot Password” option, then on the next page you have to put down your “User Name” and “E-mail Address” carefully and tap on the “Submit” button below. Then after verification, you will receive an e-mail along with the guidelines to reset your password.
Please Note: If you have forgotten your GRCC Log In Password and User ID, then the GRCC Online Student Center Help Desk can help you out to resolve your issue. You can also able to Register for new GRCC Online Student Center / Blackboard Accounts through Chat & Helpdesk Support Numbers at (616) -234 -4357 / (616) -234 -3300.
Grand Rapids Community College
143 Bostwick Avenue NE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 -3295
GRCC Student Queries (Call): (616) -234 -4000
Grand Rapids Community College (Lakeshore Campus)
12335 James Street,
Holland, Michigan 49424
GRCC Student Queries (Call): (616) -234 -4054
GRCC Online Learning Centre (Call): (616) -234 -3205
GRCC Helpdesk Support Numbers (Call): (616) -234 -4357 / (616) -234 -3300
GRCC Online Learning Centre (E-mail to): DLIT@grcc.edu
GRCC Student Queries (E-mail to): email@example.com
GRCC Official Website: www.grcc.edu