www.homedepot.com – How to Manage Home Depot My Account OnlineLogin Guide
The Home Depot My Account Online Access
The Home Depot offers the customers to register for a My Account online and log in to view and track their online and in-store purchases, create and save multiple projects links, sign up or manage email subscriptions from Home Depot, set up reminders, place an order with instant checkout and many more at any time anywhere over the web. With Online Access, the users will also have the opportunity to register their credit cards and make their online shopping on homedepot.com quicker and easier.
Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer with more than 2200 stores in the 50 United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company sells a wide range of home improvement and appliances, hardware, plumbing, flooring, construction products, tools, and services. It also runs an e-commerce site offering products more than one million and installation business for DIY customers.
How to Log In The Home Depot My Account Online
To use The Home Depot My Account to make your shopping secure and easy as well as take advantage of all other features and facilities of the service from the comfort of your home, you must log in to your Account. For that, you can
- Visit The Home Depot official website at www.homedepot.com
- Click on the “My Account” link found at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the Email Address used during your My Account registration.
- In the second field, type the password linked to your Home Depot Account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Once you logged in, you will gain access to many helpful online tools like express checkout, address book, store settings, lists, project guides, manage interest, manage email, reminders, calculator results, purchase history, online orders, in-store e-receipts, ratings and reviews and more.
How to Recover Login Password Online
In the case, you do not remember your My Account password and therefore cannot access your Home Depot online account, you can send a request for password resetting. For that, you will need to click the “Forgot your password?” link located under the Password link and submit your Email Address. Then continue as you will be instructed to complete the process and set a new password.
How to Create New Account Online
If you are not registered for My Account yet, you can do it online and create a Home Depot Account and then log in to enjoy a lot of benefits the service. The Account registration is a short process that can be complete in a few simple steps as listed below.
- Go to the Sign In page www.homedepot.com/account/view/logon
- Click the “Create Account” button under ‘Create your Home Depot account’ on the upper right side of the page.
- Enter a valid Email Address and create a strong password that must be at least 8 characters in a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
- Then enter your Zip Code and Phone Number to help with Account security and recovery
- Select the “Verify my phone” checkbox and choose your preferred options between ‘Text’ and ‘Phone Call’ to receive code to you.
- If you make purchases from The Home Depot for your business, you can check the ‘I’m a Pro customer’ box.
- Lastly, click on the “Create Account” button.
For any issue occurring during the sign-up, login, or access to your Home Depot My Account, you can call the Home Depot customer service number for further assistance.
“Read More: Manage Ceridian Dayforce Online Account
Home Depot Customer Service:
The Home Depot Primary Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-3337
HomeDepot.com Online Order Support Number: 1-800-430-3376