www.healthpartners.com/public/login – How to Access HealthPartners MyChart AccountLogin Guide
Health Partners My Chart Account Login:
Health Partners provides its patients and members with My Chart online for their health care and insurance access over the web from anywhere at any time. Health Partners My Chart Online Account Login is exclusively for the registered Health Partners members and patients available from any computer, tablet, or smartphone connected with the internet.
Health Partners My Chart Account Features & Benefits:
Health Partners My Chart service is both for the clients of Health Partners insurance and Health Partners Park Nicollet. By logging in to the Online Account in this portal, you can enjoy the following benefits to manage your healthcare and health plan.
- Make and change the medical appointments
- Review test results
- Take online visits to see doctors
- Find care in your medical plan’s network
- See coverage and review claims
- View billing statements
- Pay medical bills
- Sign up for paperless e-billing
- Request a prescription refill
- Check Spending Account balance
- Talk with the care team and more
How to Log In Health Partners My Chart Online Account:
If you are a Health Partners patient or insurance member enrolled in the My Chart portal, you can log in to the Health Partners online account. And, take advantage of all the benefits, online tools, and features mentioned above to manage your health care more simply and conveniently.
- Visit the official Health Partners website at www.healthpartners.com
- Click the blue “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Or, directly land at www.healthpartners.com/public/login, the Health Partners My Chart Login Portal.
- Navigate to the ‘Patient and member sign in’ section on the left-hand side.
- Enter the Username and Password linked to your account in their proper fields.
- Check the “Show password” box to make sure you have entered the right info if you want.
- Click the “Sign in” button to access your Health Partners My Chart Online Account.
How to Recover Health Partners My Chart Online Account:
As an existing and registered Health Partners My Chart Account user if you do not remember your login credentials, you can retrieve the username or reset the password. To initiate this online self-service recovery process, you may use the following steps.
- Visit the Health Partners My Chart Sign-In Portal, www.healthpartners.com/public/login
- Click the “Forgot username?” or “forgot password?” link, as per your requirement, below the ‘Sign in’ button on the left.
- Enter your username or email address used to make your Health Partners My Chart Online Account.
- Click the “Send Email” button to verify your personal information.
Health Partners will send you an email with your Health Partners My Chart Online Account Login username or instructions to reset your password.
Also Read: Login to your Hire Warrington Account
How to Create Health Partners My Chart Account Online:
Do not have an account to log in to Health Partners My Chart Portal? Then, you can create a new account to access your health insurance or healthcare information. To sign up for a Health Partners Online Account, you must have the ID Number on your insurance card or the activation code or Health Partners spending account. If you have any of these, you can create your Health Partners My Chart Online account in the following steps.
- Go to www.healthpartners.com and click the blue “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the page.
- To directly land on the page, access www.healthpartners.com/public/login,
- Click the “Create an account” button located at the right bottom of your screen.
- Then, select the blue “Get Started” button if you are a Health Partners insurance holder.
- Enter your health insurance Id, first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code.
- Do you have an activation code sent to you in the mail? Click the respective link under the ‘Other sign up option’.
- Submit the requested details i.e. activation code, last name, and date of birth.
- The or Health Partners spending account members need to enter their Social Security Number, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Continue to confirm your identity and complete the rest of the procedure to create Health Partners My Chart Online Account
Once set up, you can view all of your Health Partners information as well as manage your spending account balance, see the claims, and much more.
Health Partners Member Service Number: 952-883-7979
Health Partners Spending Account Member Support Number: 952-883-7000