Loyola University Health System offers its patients the free online patient portal, myLoyola, to manage, view, and receive their health information safely and securely over the internet. It gives the patients personalized and secure online access to a portion of their medical records as well.
MyLoyola is a free service of Loyola Medicine and through this facility, users can access their My Chart Account to do a lot of their health management activities. Like they can
- Access my Loyola electronic health record to see their health summary
- View lab test results including the doctor’s comment
- Schedule or request medical appointments
- Get details of your past and upcoming appointments
- Pay your bills online
- Send a prescription refill request for any of your refillable medications
- Communicate with and ask questions to your doctors and medical care team
- Access trusted health information resources
- Get the MyChart app on your Android and iOS devices from Google Play or the Apple App Store and access myLoyola services anytime anywhere.
MyLoyola Login Step-by-Step Guide
To take advantage of Loyola Medicine’s free online patient portal and manage your MyChart Account online from the comfort of your home, you can log in to myLoyola in a few simple and easy steps provided below.
- Go to my Loyola Login Portal at myloyola.luhs.org
- Type your Loyola Username and Password in their respective fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button to enter into the Loyola system to access your account.
To protect the privacy and security of your information, you will be automatically logged out from your myLoyola Account after 15 minutes of your keyboard’s inactivity.
How to Reset MyLoyola Login Credentials
The patients who have forgotten their myLoyola Online Account login credentials can use the self-service tool provided on the portal to submit the required details to initiate the recovery process. For that, you will need to
- Visit my Loyola Patient Portal at myloyola.luhs.org
- Navigate to the upper right side of the homepage and click on the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link based on your requirement under the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Enter your Username for password resetting or your first name and last name for username retrieval.
- Then input your date of birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format, zip code, and primary phone number in the following fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT” or “NEXT” button.
- Once your identity is verified successfully, you will be sent your myLoyola username or a Password Resetting link to change your password via email if you have an email address on your file.
If you do not set an email or you are unable to provide any of the identity verification information, you will need to contact Loyola by phone to regain access to your myLoyola Account.
How to Sign Up for MyLoyola Patient Portal Login Account Online
The new patients of Loyola with no myChart Accounts can register for myLoyola patient portal access and create an online account.
To initiate the signing up you will need an Activation Code that can be found on your recent After Visit Summary. You can also request the code in person during your clinic visit. So, if you are a Loyola patient and issued a myLoyola Activation Code, you can
- Go to the myLoyola portal at myloyola.luhs.org
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button under the ‘New User?’ at the bottom of the Sign-In area in the right-hand side
- Enter your 10-digit Activation Code that appeared on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and DOB in the format shown on the Signup page.
- Click on the “NEXT” button and follow the prompts to create your myLoyola User ID and Password.
How to Get MyLoyola Patient Portal Account Access Activation Code Online
If you do not have an activation code and wish to join myLoyola, you can request one by calling Loyola Medicine Appointment Scheduling or through the Internet. To request my Loyola Activation Code online, you can go to myloyola.luhs.org/mychart/signup and submit the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Legal Sex
- Medical Record Number
- Email Address
If approved, you will receive an email or letter with an activation code to sign up for MyLoyola Patient Portal Online Account. The activation code expires after you used or in 30 days of being issued.
Loyola Medicine myLoyola Customer Service Number: 888-584-7888