mercurycards.com/activate – How to Activate Mercury Card OnlineLogin Guide
Mercury Card Activation
Mercury Card holders need to activate their card before getting started with using their card for purchases. If you have the card inside your wallet you can enjoy all the features associated with it such as rewards and perks.
Credit card activation is available online at the website of the Mercury Card. For activation, the user needs to navigate to the credit card portal then provide the required information. Read the post below for step-by-step information on the Mercury Card activation. We have also offered more details on the credit card.
Mercury Card Overview
Anyone who has the Mercury Card can activate it at the website of the bank. Once your card has been active you will be able to use it at a wide range of destinations such as restaurants, departmental stores, grocery stores, retail chains and much more.
The Mercury Card has been issued by the First Bank & Trust and is an unsecured card. You can find the card ideal if you have a bad or average credit and are looking for a card with no annual fee at the same time. You can download the mobile application of the Mercury card in order to access your credit card account over a smartphone.
How to Activate Mercury Card :
- To activate Mercury Card one needs to visit the activation website. mercurycards.com/activate
- Once the webpage opens there is a section labelled ‘Welcome to the Mercury MasterCard’.
- Enter the following information in order to activate your card:
- New card number
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Birth month and year.
- Tap on ‘Proceed’ button below and you will be able to reach out the next screen.
- Enter the information required next and your card will be activated.
How to Log into Mercury Card :
- In order to sign in the user needs to visit the login homepage. mercurycards.com
- Secondly look at the top right of the screen and there is a login section.
- Locate it then provide Username in the respective space.
- Enter the Password in the box below.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
Forgot Username :
- Open the login website of the Mercury Card. mercurycards.com
- Secondly there is a ‘Forgot your Username?’ link below the login section.
- Click on it then you will be taken further to a new webpage.
- Provide your card number, last 4 digits of SSN, and birth month and year.
- Tap ‘Proceed’ and you can reset your username.
Also Read : Activate your OOMA Phone Online
Forgot Password :
- Any user who has forgotten their password needs to open the login webpage. mercurycards.com
- Secondly click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link below the sign in section.
- A new webpage labeled ‘forgot password’ opens.
- Enter the username or email address and the last 4 digits of SSN there.
- Tap ‘Reset Password’ button and you will be able to reset your password.
At the end of the article, we hope you have activated your Mercury card with ease. For assistance, you can call the support desk on 833-766-4844. For further information, you may connect with us through the comments section below.