my.uclahealth.org – Access to your My UCLA Health AccountLogin Guide
How to Login at myUCLAhealth Portal
About UCLA Health :
UCLA Health is a health system that is consists of several hospitals and primary care networks. It is mainly serving throughout the Los Angeles region. As it is a regional health provider, they provide their benefits by the UCLA campus. The headquarter of UCLA health is located in Los Angeles, California.
Features of myUCLAhealth Portal :
These are the following features that you will get with the myUCLAhealth portal:
- You can contact your doctor’s office. You can ask any medical questions from the comfort of your home.
- You can send any request prescriptions through this portal.
- Get the test results through this portal. You don’t have to wait for a phone call or letter view of your results.
- You can schedule your appointment and view the details of your past and coming appointments via this portal.
Requirements to Access the myUCLAhealth Portal :
You will require a few basic things to access your myUCLAhealth portal. You will require the following things to access your myUCLAhealth portal:
- You must have your myUCLAhealth Username and Password.
- Must have an electronic device, such as a laptop or desktop, or smartphone.
- Required a reliable internet connection to access your myUCLAhealth portal.
How to Login at myUCLAhealth Portal :
It is quite simple to log in to your myUCLAhealth portal. Make sure that you have your username and password to access the portal. But, if you are a new user, then you must have to sign up first. If you already have your login credentials with you, then you need to follow these simple steps as mentioned below:
- You have to click on this link my.uclahealth.org.
- Once you click on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- There, on the required fields, provide your myUCLAhealth Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- If your provided information is correct, then you will be logged in to your myUCLAhealth account.
How to Sign Up for myUCLAhealth Portal :
If you are a new user at the myUCLAhealth portal, then you must have to complete the sign-up first. To sign up for the portal, you will require the activation code, date of birth, and medical record number. You can simply follow these simple steps below to sign up for the myUCLAhealth portal:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link my.uclahealth.org, for access to the login page.
- There, under the Sign In option, you need to select the Sign Up Now option.
- You have to provide your myUCLAhealth activation code on the first field.
- Provide your date of birth on the next field.
- On the last field, you have to input your medical record number.
- After entering all the required details, you have to select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow further steps to complete the signup process.
Also Read : Manage your SmiONE Card Account
How to Reset Forgotten Username of myUCLAhealth Portal :
Make sure that you have your username to access the myUCLAhealth portal. But, in case, you lost your username, you cannot access the account. You have to recover your username to get access to your account. You can follow these steps to recover your forgotten username:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link my.uclahealth.org
- Then, under the Sign In option, select the Forgot Username option.
- You have to provide your first name and last name on the first field.
- Then, input your date of birth on the next field.
- You have to input your valid email address on the last field.
- After that, you just need to select the Submit button to proceed further.
- Then, you can just follow the further steps to recover your forgotten username.
How to Reset Password of myUCLAhealth Portal :
The password is the most important credential while login into your myUCLAhealth portal. But, if you lost or forgot your password, then you cannot access your account. You have to reset your password to get access to your account. You can follow these simple steps below to access the myUCLAhealth portal:
- You need to go to this link my.uclahealth.org
- Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to the login page of myUCLAhealth portal.
- There, under the Sign In option, select the Forgot Password option.
- You have to provide your myUCLAhealth username, date of birth, and email address.
- After providing all the required details, you just have to select the next button.
- Then, you just need to follow the on-screen guideline to reset your forgotten password.
myUCLAhealth Contact Info :
if you are having any difficulties logging in at your myUCLAhealth portal, you have to contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at (855) 364-7052.
So, this article is all about the myUCLAhealth portal. You can access your myUCLAhealth portal by following the above-mentioned details. Make sure that you have your username and password before login. But, if you are a new user, then you must have to complete the sign up process first. Still, if you have any queries about the portal, you can directly contact the customer service department for help.
Reference Link :