my.slcc.edu – How to Access MySLCC LogIn PortalLogin Guide
What is MySLCC LogIn Portal
MySLCC, a safe and secure online portal of Salt Lake Community College, allows the students to register for classes, pay partial tuition, view grades, and order transcripts, and much more conveniently over the web from anywhere at any time. By logging in to the My SLCC Online Account, the enrolled students can also see the holds on their account; retrieve their student number and username; reset password, etc. Not only students but the faculty and staff of Salt Lake Community College can also access My SLCC portal for their work purpose.
Salt Lake Community College is a public community college in Salt Lake County serving more than 60,000 students on 10 campuses and through online classes. It is Utah’s largest college and has the most diverse student body with flexible scheduling and an exceptional range of academic and career-oriented options for all ages many interests. SLCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and its credits can be transferred to 4-year colleges and universities.
This web portal has been created to help Salt Lake Community College students, faculty, and staff to access technologies, resources, records, forms, and other data easily and seamlessly with one single sign-in.
To take advantage of all the features and tools this online service and get the information about your course and classes and what you assigned for, you must log in to your Online Account. So if you are a current student or the registered faculty/staff member, you can take the following steps from any web-enabled device. For using MySLCC LogIn portal do follow the below steps.
- Go to the official site of Salt Lake Community College at www.slcc.edu and click on the “MySLCC” link located at the top middle of the page.
- You can also directly visit MySLCC Portal at my.slcc.edu
- Enter your Username, the first part of your bruinmail email address, and Password in their specific fields on the page.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
Once logged in, you can register for or dropping classes, check grades, use SLCCPay or authorize someone to access, set notification email and text message, see the holds on the account, access SLCC Bruinmail and forward to another email address, stay updated about what is going on at the college and other important information of SLCC.
When you are done using My SLCC, click the “Sign Out” link at the top right of the page, right next of your name for a clean log out, and to get a better login next time.
How to Reset MySLCC LogIn Credentials:
The first time users to log in My SLCC as well as the existing users, who have forgotten their account password, will be required to set or reset their password. To initiate the procedure online, you can
- Go to the My SLCC Portal at my.slcc.edu
- Click the “Reset Password” link found at the left bottom on the Sign in to your account box to open the ‘Password Reset Utility’ tab.
- Fill out a short online form providing your SLCC S-Number (Student Number), First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Select a 15-25 characters long password following the rules and criteria listed above on the page.
- Confirm the newly created password by re-entering the next field.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box as a security feature and click the Submit” button for the last time.
Note that it can take up to 30 minutes for the new password synchronization through My SLCC system. After that, you will be able to use the password and log in to your My SLCC Online Account.
After three failed password attempts, the system will temporarily lock your account and after 5 minutes it will be automatically unlocked. You have to wait the time as no assistance and help desk staff cannot release unlock for you.
The Student Number or S-Number identifies the users as an SLCC student and grant secure access to Online Portal and other campus services. This number can be found on your SLCC student ID, ‘OneCard’, in your SLCC enrollment acceptance letter sent to you by mail. If you can’t find it yet, you can use the steps provided below. The procedure is also the same if you cannot remember your Account Username.
- Navigate to the Portal my.slcc.edu
- Click on the “Retrieve Your Student Number And Username” link, under the login entry fields.
- Enter the required information i.e. your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth in their respective fields. The data must match the record on your SLCC file.
- Click the “Submit” button and follow the instructions on your screen.
Upon completion, you will find a confirmation page with your Student Number and Username. If you still are having problems with your Account login, contact the SLCC technical support help desk.
“Read More: How to Access MyWSU Portal Online
My SLCC Portal Help Desk Phone Number: (801) 957-5555
SLCC Enrollment Info Support Phone Number: (801) 957-4073
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Lake Community College
4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84123