MyTHDHR.com – Access to ESS Home Depot Online AccountLogin Guide
ESS Home Depot Login:
Home Depot departmental store chain has developed the ESS portal for its employees. It is a self-service platform where a Home Depot Employee can find all the details related to their employment at the stores. The home improvement store has created the login platform so that its staff can find all the work-related data over the internet.
You can sign in through the ESS website of Home Depot and get access to an array of information in a few clicks. Once logged in the user can view pay subs, pay slips, work schedule, get in touch with colleagues and managers, access insurance details and more.
What is the ESS Home Depot:
ESS Home Depot is simply an employee self-service portal for the Home Depot employees. Any staff at the Home Depot Inc. can set up access at the ESS platform in order to view their work place online. Logging in you will be able to gain access to all the necessary data connected with your employment.
Furthermore, the website also invites former associates at the company. Even if you are a former employee at Home Depot you can sign in to view your profile and more.
Requirements to Log in:
For signing in you need to meet the following requirements:
Internet– To open the login website you need to have a working internet connection.
Electronic Device– You can sign in using any electronic device. The login website is accessible on any computer, smartphone or laptop.
Account– Only current or former employees of the Home Depot are allowed to sign into the ESS portal.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
How to Log into ESS Home Depot:
- To sign into ESS Home Depot you need to visit the login website. mythdhr.com/ESS
- As the web page opens you will find some information related to the self-service portal.
- Read and scroll down to find the login link. Below the web page, there are two links one for current associates and another one for former associates.
- Click on the one that applies to you and it will direct you to the login page.
- Now there is the login section at the centre.
- Choose location and enter user id in the first box.
- Type in your password and lastly click on ‘Login’ button below.
Also Read : Access to Chart Park Nicollet Online Account
Forgot User ID or Password:
- If any user has lost their user id or password he/she needs to connect with their manager or concerned authority.
- You can also connect with the help desk at 1.866 myTHDHR
(1.866.698.4347) and describe your issue for assistance.
You can connect with the help desk using the following numbers for support:
Benefits Choice Center
Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
Live Chat: Mon-Fri 9am – 11pm (EST)
At the end of the conversation, you can find the login guide useful. If you need further assistance you can connect with us through the comments section.