www.chuckecheese.com/feedback – Take Chuck E Cheese SurveySurvey
Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey:
Chuck E. Cheese wants to deliver their customers fast, friendly, and great services as well as value on food, beverages, games, and rides. To achieve this goal and do better in customer experience, the chain asks its valued customers to take a short survey based on their recent visit to Chuck E. Cheese. In this survey, you have to respond to only two quick questions that will take hardly thirty seconds to answer. As an appreciation of your valuable time and feedback, you will have an opportunity to join the Chuck E-Club after completing the Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey.
Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey Reward:
A free Chuck E. Cheese food coupon or 20 Free Tickets redeemed with the food purchase on your next Chuck E. Cheese visit. Or, receive the specific offer printed on your Chuck E. Cheese survey invitation receipt. Added to this, an email invitation in your inbox to become a Chuck E-Club member if you are an eligible participant
What You Need to Take Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey:
There are no hard and fast rules to participate in the Chuck E. Cheese Customer Feedback Survey. You just need to maintain basic customer survey rules to access the survey. Like, you have to
- Visit a Chuck E. Cheese location most recently and be able to remember that dining experience.
- Make an eligible purchase to receive a specially marked receipt with the survey invitation along with a code on.
- Must not be a Chuck E. Cheese employee, or their immediate family members, of Chuck E. Cheese, and its affiliated agencies and companies or any person associated with the survey.
- Complete the survey within time after receiving the invitation before the survey code expires.
How to Complete Chuck E. Cheese Customer Survey Online:
If you are an eligible customer fulfilling all the qualities mentioned above, you can take the Chuck E. Cheese Guest Feedback Survey online and give your feedback to the company. To initiate the procedure, keep your purchase receipt handy; go online; open a web browser, and take the following steps.
- Visit the Chuck E. Cheese website at chuckecheese.com.
- Go to the bottom to click on the “Feedback” link, the ninth option of the ‘COMPANY’ column on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- To directly visit the Chuck E. Cheese Survey page, access www.chuckecheese.com/feedback or radiantcustomervoice.com/organizations/1996/pos_surveys/new
- Enter your Personal Survey Code that can be found on your Chuck E. Cheese itemized check.
- Provide the requested contact details including your first name, last name, email address, confirm the email address, and phone number in their fields.
- Click the “Submit” button and answer the 2 questions you will be asked regarding your latest Chuck E. Cheese experience.
- Rate your likeness and leave your feedback in the comment box.
- At the end of the survey, follow the instructions shown on your screen and complete the procedure according to it.
Look in your inbox to get the invitation to join the Chuck E-Club as well as receive any special discount on your next purchase at the Chuck E. Cheese.
About Chuck E. Cheese:
Chuck E. Cheese is an American family restaurant and fast-food chain for games, birthdays, and dine-in. CEC Entertainment Holdings, LLC is the parent, and Monarch Alternative Capital is the owner of Chuck E. Cheese. The company has more than 600 Chuck E. Cheese venues in the United States as well as Canadian Provinces, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Nolan Bushnell founded the chain in 1977 with the Chuck E. Cheese main character and mascot. Specialized in a variety of pizzas, Chuck E. Cheese also serves sandwiches, wings, salads, dessert, etc., and offers arcade games for the customers to play various coin-based video games, rides, and more.
Chuck E. Cheese Guest Relation Phone Number: 888-778-7193
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEC Entertainment, Inc.
1707 Market Place Blvd. Suite 200
Irving, TX 75063