venmo.com/about/debitcard – Activate your Venmo Card OnlineCards
Venmo Card Activation :
Just received the Venmo Card? If the answer is yes then you need to activate your card before getting started with using it. Once the card is activated the user can make use of it for purchases at a wide range of destinations.
Activating your card is simple at the website of Venmo card. As you are on the website you can sign into your Venmo card account and get your card activated. Here is a step-by-step guide to the activation procedure. Read on and you will be able to activate your card with ease.
Venmo Card Overview :
Venmo Card is a debit card that lets you add money to your wallet in order to use it at multiple destinations. It can be considered as just a normal card that lets you make purchases. However, what makes it different is the cash backs you can earn on spending through the card.
With the card, you get a 3% and 2% bonus category that can change automatically. However, the reward categories depend on where you spend the maximum. The reward bonus rewards are capped after the first year. The annual fee charged by the card provider is $0 and APR ranges between 15.24% – 24.24%.
How to Activate Venmo Card :
- Go to the homepage of the Venmo Card. venmo.com/about/debitcard
- Secondly, look at the top right corner of the screen and there is a ‘Log In’ button.
- Click on it and the main login page opens.
- Provide the email, mobile or username in the first blank space.
- Enter password in the space below and tap on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
- Once you have logged in the user will be able to activate their Venmo Card.
How to Activate via App :
You can also activate your Venmo Card via the application. The user can download the Venmo mobile application which is available for all Android as well as iOS devices. However, if you have the app on your device you need to simply open it then navigate to the ‘Settings’ then ‘Venmo Debit Card’.
Next you can find the activation option then provide card information to activate. Ensure that you have the Venmo Card while you are attempting to activate it.
Also Read : Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Login Guide
How to Log into Venmo Card :
- Visit the Venmo Card website to sign in. com
- Once the webpage opens there is a ‘Log In’ button at the top right corner.
- Click on it and a new login webpage loads.
- Provide your email, mobile or username and password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be able to sign into your account.
Forgot Password :
- In case the user has forgotten their password he/she must visit the login webpage. com
- Wait for the website to open then there is a ‘Forgot Password?’ link below the login widget.
- Click on it a new password reset page opens.
- Provide the email or mobile associated with your account there and tap ‘Submit’ button below.
- Lastly you will receive a link to reset your password.
Well, this was all we could offer on the debit card activation procedure. Once you are aware of the process you will be able to access your card for a broad array of purchases. For assistance the user can connect with the support desk by calling on (855) 812-4430.