www.mycampuslink.com – How To Access My CampusLink Student AccountLogin Guide
My Campus Link Student Login In
My Campus Link Student Login In is a service offered by South University to its students. If you are enrolled in education at the South University, you can set up account access. South University has showered its students with lots of privileges using which they can view and find education online.
The university lets the students access their accounts. Once signed in the student can view their course material online, connect with their teachers and co-mates, submit assignments online, enroll for additional courses and much more. With the advent of the online portal it has been easier for the students to keep updated with the university notice and more. Read the guide below for steps to sign in.
What is the My Campus Link Student Login
The My Campus Link Student portal lets the students sign into their accounts from their comfort zone. Instead of walking up to the teacher or school office every time you can get the desired information by signing in.
The account login procedure is easy. Yet some of the users might have trouble signing into their accounts. If you too have issues logging in we have a complete guide for you. Read on and have a nice time access account.
What do I need to Log in
For account login one needs to have a few things handy. Here is the list of things you need to sign in:
Internet– You need to have a working internet connection to sign in to your account.
Electronic Device– The user can access their account using any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– It is recommended that you have a private device so that you can save passwords and have secure browsing.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login id and password. If you have lost credentials you can reset it.
How to Log in to My Campus Link
- To sign into My Campus Link one needs to visit the login page. www.mycampuslink.com
- As the login website opens there is the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner.
- Now choose the ‘Student Portal Homepage’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the next page where there is the log in section.
- Provide the Username and Password in the white spaces and hit the ‘Login’ button.
Also Read : How To Login To Your Nova Sharklink Account
Forgot your Password
- If the user has lost their password he/she needs to open the login homepage.
- At the bottom right of the login section, there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Provide the username and email address in the respective spaces and click on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- Now you will receive an email with the password using which you can sign in.
How to Create a New Account
- If you haven’t yet set up an account you need to visit the website of the My Campus Link.
- Next look towards the bottom left of the login section and there is a link reading ‘Create a New Account’.
- Now there is a new section reading ‘New Account Creation’.
- Enter the following data to set up an account:
- Social security number
- First name
- Last name
- Birth Mother’s Maiden Name
- Place of Birth
- Tap the ‘Next’ button and you can set up the account.
We hope we have provided all the necessary information on the student login procedure. Once you go through the steps you can have a great time signing in.