MyWSU Portal displays different information and grants to access different services based on the users’ roles at Washington State University. It can serve as a student or applicant portal where the users can register or cancel enrollment; view their respective class schedules, grades, and course catalog; search classes; get information about upcoming events; change contacts, make payments, etc. The staff and faculty can also see their earning statements, W2, W4, employment opportunities, set up direct deposit, payroll, benefits, retirement information, and many more.
MyWSU Login Process Online
To access the MyWSU Online Portal and check your admission status, financial aid, and scholarships, register for classes, view grades, and much more by logging in to your MyWSU Account in a few simple steps as listed below.
- Visit the official MyWSU Portal at login.wsu.edu
- Fill out the username field with your WSU Network ID that you used for access to most of the campus system like wireless and local networks, or Friend ID if you are a parent or an eligible individual authorized by WSU.
- Enter the ID Number.
- Check the “keep me signed in” box to speed up your future login to the site.
- Click on the “next” button fur further process.
How to Reset MyWSU Login Credentials
To Reset your login credentials do follow the below steps.
- Go to the MyWSU Online Portal at login.wsu.edu
- Click on the “Need help signing in?” link under the ‘Sign In’ button on the Network Authentication box in the middle of the page.
- A drop-down list will be open to show the “Forgot password?” or “Unlock account?” link. Click one of the two as per your need.
- Enter the username or the primary/secondary Email Address listed on your profile setting.
- Choose your options from SMS, Email, and Voice Call to reset the password or unlock the account.
- And if you already have your WSU NID (Network ID) or FID (Friend ID) but are not able to log in to MyWSU, click the respective link and log in to activate your profile.
Note that for resetting the password or unlocking the account, you can use SMS or Voice Call only if a mobile phone number has set previously on your profile to configure. And if you do not have access to the email, you need to call the Help Desk to contact an administrator.
WSU Help Desk Phone Number: 509-335-4357
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org