Merrick Bank provides its customers with a free Cardholder Center to access their credit card account online from their desktop or tablet. By logging in to the Merrick Bank Credit Card Account, they can track and manage the card account 24/7 whenever it’s convenient for them from anywhere in the world.
With the Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account Login, you can set up alerts to stay informed about the changes that you care about to your card account. You will also have flexible online payment options, eco-friendly, clutter-free paperless statements, free financial education on credit-building, budgeting, and money-management resources, and many more.
Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card Features & Benefits
Merrick Bank offers both secured and unsecured Visa Credit Card to build or re-build the credit. Like, Merrick Platinum Visa Credit Card comes under the unsecured line of credit with no security deposit. On the other hand, Merrick Bank Secured Visa Credit Card required an initial security deposit ranging from $200 to $3000. Here is a brief list of features that both types of Merrick Bank Credit card members can enjoy.
- Get Monthly FICO Score for free with go score, a complimentary benefit available for all Merrick Bank customers online
- Visa’s $0 Fraud Liability Policy for unauthorized charges
- Multiple payment options through checks, money order, phone, or online, to pay on time and build the credit.
- Free Online and Mobile Account Access to manage and view the card account conveniently.
- Automatic Credit Line Review for a credit line increase
- Report to all three major credit bureaus – Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- Paperless Statement and Account Alerts.
How to Enroll In Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account
To take the benefits of the Merrick Bank Cardholder Center to manage your Merrick Bank Credit Card, you have to sign up for Online Access. If you are a new user and do not enroll in the Merrick Bank Online Service before, you can create your Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account in the following way.
- Visit the Merrick Bank official website, merrickbank.com
- Navigate to the ‘CUSTOMER LOG IN’ box on the right-hand side of the home page.
- Select the “Credit Card” option from the drop-down list and move to the bottom of the login box.
- Click the “Not enrolled Signup now ” link to open the enrollment page.
- Enter the requested details i.e. Account Number, Date of Birth, and Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number exactly as they appear on your Merrick Card in their respective fields.
- Click the “Next” button and move to the second step where you will have to create your Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account login credentials.
How to Log In to Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account
Once you are enrolled, you will have free access to Merrick Bank Credit Card Account wherever you are and whenever you want. It means you can make a payment online, check your balance and recent transactions, view statements, and lots more. To enjoy all these features and benefits, you have to log in to your Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account. For that,
- Go to merrickbank.com
- Select “Credit Card” under the ‘CUSTOMER LOG IN’ on the right-hand side if it is not by default.
- Enter your Username or the registered Email Address and Password set up during the sign-up process in their fields.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you prefer to save some time in your future login process on that device.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to access your Merrick Bank Credit Card Account online.
How to Retrieve Merrick Bank Credit Card Account Login Online
In case you need to reset your Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account password, you can start the process online. Click the “Forgot username or password?” link located just below the ‘LOGIN’ button. Enter your Merrick Bank Credit Card Account Number and the Online Login Username. Continue to reset the password and regain your online access.
Can’t remember your Merrick Bank Credit Card Online Account Login username also? Click the “Forgot username?” link on the ‘Forgot Password page and submit these details:
- Account Number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number,
- And Last Name