www.mywakehealth.org – How to Access MyWakeHealth Login PortalLogin Guide
Wake Forest Baptist offers its patients a Free Online Patient Portal, myWakeHealth, to conveniently and securely access their health information that needs to manage your care. The service provides the users personalized and secure online access to a portion of their medical records and enables them to do other health care and management activities over the web through a computer connected with the internet or on your mobile device.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a Winston-Salem, North Carolina based pre-eminent health system as well as the largest employer of the Forsyth County. Wake Forest Baptist mainly consists of two components.
One is an integrated clinical system, anchored by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center which is an 885-bed tertiary-care hospital with Brenner’s children’s hospital, five community hospitals, over 350 primary and specialty care locations, and 2500 plus physicians.
Another one is Wake Forest School of Medicine, the medical education and research arm, including Wake Forest Innovations offering commercialized advancing health care services.
MyWakeHealth Patient Portal Features & Services
myWakeHealth is a free service and resource for Wake Forest Baptist Health patients. By signing up and enrolling for the service, you can take advantage of the following facilities to manage your health with Wake Forest Baptist.
- View test results including doctor’s comments in days without waiting for phone calls or letter
- Schedule and manage appointments with the details of the past and next appointments
- send prescription renewals request for medications
- Communicate with doctors and get answers to your medical queries
- Pay bills online
- Access trusted health information resources
- Review visit summaries, discharge instructions, and doctor’s notes from a clinic visit
- Search the health library
- View and update medications, allergies, etc.
- Link your families health records
- Access your account with the MyChart app, available in the Google Play or the Apple App Store for your android and iPhone devices.
If you are a Wake Forest Baptist Health patient and want to take benefits of the free portal service to manage your health and medical needs a better way with more control, log in to your My Wake Health account online from the comfort of your home in a few simple and easy steps as given below.
- For MyWakeHealth Login visit at www.mywakehealth.org
- Fill out the Username and Password fields on the right-hand side of the first page of the site with the info linked to your My Wake Health account.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Note that to use the portal, you need access to a computer connected to the internet and up to date browser. The portal may not work in an older version of Internet Explorer. You will need to upgrade it to IE 11 or use other browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Also, you will be automatically logged out from your Account if your keyboard remains inactivity for 15 minutes and more to protect the privacy and security of your information.
How to Reset MyWakeHealth Login Credentials:
The Online users who cannot remember or lost the login credentials to access the portal can retrieve the username and reset the password using the self-service tool provided on the login page of the myWakeHealth Patient Portal. For that, you can
- If you wish to rest MyWakeHealth Login Credentials Visit www.mywakehealth.org
- Navigate to the login area at the right-hand side of the page and click on the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” link, based on your need, under the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Enter your first name and last name to recover username or your Username to reset the password.
- Next, enter the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format in the following fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to confirm your identity and your Username sent to the email address if you have any on your file.
- For password resetting, click the “NEXT” button to verify your identity is and follow the on-screen instruction.
Those, who are unable to provide any of this information or do not have an email address to their myWakeHealth Account, will need to contact the help desk to regain their Account access online.
MyWakeHealth Patient Portal Sign Up:
The new patients, as well as the existing patients of Wake Forest Baptist Health with no myWakeHealth Patient Portal Accounts, can register for it online in order to take the facilities of the service. There is no fee; it is free resources of the registered patients.
For signing up you will need the Activation Code that you are provided on your After Visit Summary or billing statements. With the activation code ready to access, go online, and identify yourself to start myWakeHealth registration and Account Creation procedure using the steps provided below.
- Go to www.mywakehealth.org
- Click the “SIGN UP NOW” button under the ‘New User?’ found at the bottom of the Log-In section on the right-hand side of the portal.
- Enter the 15-digit Activation Code as it appears on your After Visit Summary, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and Date of Birth in their fields.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to set your myWakeHealth Username and Password following the prompts displayed on your screen.
You can also sign up for myWakeHealth in person with the help of the staff at any Wake Forest Baptist Health clinic by visiting or while you are on there.
How to Get Activation Code Online
If you do not have an activation code to participate in myWakeHealth, you can request the code online. To request my Wake Activation Code online, you have two methods. You can either send a signup request to Health Information Management and they will get back to you within 3 to 5 business days or answer a few identity verification questions from a third-party system and receive an activation code instantly. To initiate both of the methods you have to.
- Go to the Sign-Up page of myWakeHealth portal and click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” under ‘No Activation Code?’ in the left.
- Choose an option between ‘Match Yourself with Our Records’ and ‘Verify Identity with a Third-Party’
- Enter your Name, Address, and other information like your DOB, legal Sex, and last 4 digits of SSN.
- Complete the captcha as a spam prevention measure and click “NEXT” or “Submit”
You can also register by mail to request an activation code for myWakeHealth sign-up. Click Here To do so and fill out an online form providing your First Name, Last Name, Medical Record Number, DOB, SSN, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number, and Email address.
Once verified, your activation code will be mailed to you within 5-7 business days. Then you can use it and sign up for Online Account Access.
Read More: MyChart Account Login Process
MyWakeHealth Patient Portal Support
Toll-free Phone Number: 855-560-5111