How to Create an Account for the My WGU Student Portal
To Create an Account or Registered for the My WGU Student Portal, go through the below guidelines:
- Primarily, visit the online official WGU Log In webpage or tap on the link directly at my.wgu.edu
- Here on the landing page, select the option “Create an Account”.
- Now being referred to the next page, under the “Account Creation Process” head, to identify yourself, fill up the mandatory details like First Name, Last Name, and Application Pin (i.e. your 6-Digit Number you have specified during the WGU Admission Application).
- Then tap on the “NEXT” tab and put down your “Personal Data” as required, this information will help you to Create your WGU Account, and receive a User Name and Password to utilize the Western Governors University (WGU) Student Portal.
Please Note: If you have not filled out a Western Governors University (WGU) admission application and have only paid your application fee, then you cannot get Registered or Create an Account. You will be required to fill out the WGU application primarily. If you have any kind of further queries, then please feel free to contact your WGU Enrollment Counsellor.
If you have tried the link to retrieve your Application PIN after filling out the admission application, and still are unable to do the same, then please contact the WGU IT Service Help Desk at email@example.com or call (877) -435 -7948.
Guidelines to WGU Student Portal Log In Process
Western Governors University (WGU) has built up a dedicated student portal, where students can take various online course programs. You can utilize the WGU official online Log In credential, to Log In anytime through the link my.wgu.edu
To Log In for the Western Governors University (WGU) Student Portal, follow through the below process:
- First of all, go to the WGU Log In official website.
- You can also tap on the link directly to my.wgu.edu.
- Here on the homepage, put down your “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, tap on the “SIGN ON” tab below and now you can easily access any service from the Western Governors University (WGU) Student Portal.
How to Reset your Password for the WGU Student Portal
If you have forgotten your Western Governors University (WGU) Log In Password and wish to reset it, follow through the below steps carefully:
- Firstly, go to the Sign In webpage of the WGU Student Portal, following the login process. Students who have forgotten their password can reset it from the same web page.
- Here on the page tap on the “Reset Password: Student” option, and you will be deferred to a new page.
- Then you will have to enter your “User Name” and tap on the “NEXT” tab below.
- Now after your information is verified, then put down the required details and follow the on-screen instructions to “Create your New Password”.