www.myfordbenefits.com – How To Access MyFordBenefits PortalLogin Guide
MyFordBenefits Online Account Access
Ford offers its employees and associates a dedicated web portal, My Ford Benefits, to access their benefits information virtually from their home or anywhere outside the Ford network comfortably at any time. By logging into the My Ford Benefits Online Account, the registered users can access all the personalized tools and features that help them make the most out of their Ford benefits.
Ford Motor Company, best known as simply Ford, is an American multinational automobile manufacturing company with around 213,000 employees at its nearly 90 pants and facilities. The company is one of the largest automakers in the US and the world.
The time you are inside the Ford network, you will automatically be signed in to My Ford Benefits as a Ford employee. But when you are not, you will be required to log in to the MyFord Benefits website to access your Ford Benefits account online. For that, you can
- Go to the My Ford Benefits Online Portal at www.myfordbenefits.com
- Enter your Ford Benefits User ID and Password in their respective fields on the left side of the page
- Click the “Log On” button
Once logged in, you can access your benefits-related information, update personal and communication info, and more.
How to Reset MyFordBenefits Login Credentials:
Ford Benefits User ID and Password uniquely identifies the users on the My Ford Benefits site and grant their access to the site. They also protect the confidentiality of your SSN, other personal info and prevent unauthorized access to your My Ford Benefits Online Account. If you forgot one of this information and are unable to log in, you will need to
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” below the ‘Log On’ button on My Ford Benefits portal
- Enter your personal identification i.e. the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Birth Date
- Click the “Continue” button
After the system confirms your identity, answer 3 security questions that you chose previously. If your answers match with the previous ones, you will be prompted how you can retrieve your user id or reset the password.
Those who have set up a hint for their Ford Benefits Password enter their existing password recognizing that hint can immediately regain their access to My Ford Benefits and can keep the password.
The users who are unable to recognize the hint or do not set up security questions-answers will have to request and receive a new password via email to access their My Ford Benefits Account. If no email address on their My Ford Benefits file, they will receive their new password in the postal mail.
How to Create My Ford Benefits Account Online
The employees accessing My Ford Benefits for the first time will be required to register as a new user and create an online account to connect to their Ford benefits. To initiate the registration online, you can
- Visit My Ford Benefits site at www.myfordbenefits.com
- Click on the “New User” link found at the bottom of the logon box under the ‘Forgot User ID or Password’ at the left of the page.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and Birth Date on the next screen
- Click “Continue” to enter your temporary My Ford Benefits password exactly as it appears. You will receive a temporary password shortly after hiring.
- Create your Ford Benefits User ID, Password, and NESC (National Employee Services Center) PIN following the instructions. Choose a strong password with at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.
- Set a password hint to help you and select personal security questions that have answers only you know to quickly access My Ford Benefits when you will have forgotten the info
- Then you will be logged in to select Personal Info on the top right of the screen to update your phone numbers, email address, and communication preferences.
Upon completion, your My Ford Benefits Online Account will be established and you can use your Ford Benefits User Id and Password to log in to the site. For more assistance, call a benefits representative.
“Read More: Manage Your Wells Fargo Dealer Account
MyFordBenefits NESC Customer Service Number: 1-800-248-4444 (US), 1-312-479-9571 (Outside US, Puerto Rico, or Canada), weekdays 9 am to 9 pm ET