www.ncsecu.org – Access to SECU Member AccountLogin Guide
SECU Member Access Login:
SECU Member Access is one of the services the State Employees Credit Union offers its account holders. If you have an active account at the SECU then you can sign in to view and access your finances over the internet. Once signed in the user can gain access over a wide range of account features.
State Employees Credit Union is a credit union based in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. It is a state chartered financial institution that is regulated under the Credit Union Authority NC. The deposit at the State Employees Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration U.S. federal government.
What is the SECU Member Login:
Account holders at the State Employees Credit Union are offered with the online login facilities. Logging into your SECU Member account you can view your past transaction history, check account balance, view loan account repayment history, print account statements, sign up for e-statements, make a payment and much more.
You can log in at the website of the State Employees Credit Union or also download the mobile application. In this post we have offered a complete guide to the account login procedure. Read on to access your account.
Requirements to Log in:
In order to log into your credit union account you need to have the following things functional:
Internet– You can sign in only if your device is connected to an active internet connection.
Electronic Device– State Employees Credit Union login website is user-friendly and works well on all devices.
Private Device– If you make use of a private device you can keep your financial data secure.
Account– The user should have enrolled for an online banking account at the SECU.
Credentials– You should remember your login user id and password.
How to Log into SECU Member Account:
- To begin with the account login procedure, open the SECU Login website. www.ncsecu.org
- As the web page opens you will find the Member Access section at the top right.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Next click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged into your account.
Sometimes the users aren’t able to recall their password. If you too have lost password follow the steps below.
- Open the homepage of the State Employees Credit Union to begin.
- After that look towards the secure login section. Below the space to enter the password there is a link reading ‘Forgotten Password’.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the next page.
- Provide your User ID and Last 5 digits of your Social Security Number in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button after that and you will be able to reset password in the next steps.
Also Read : How to Access UA Connect Account
If you need assistance with password reset or any other issue you can call on (888) 732-8562.
This was all we could provide on the account login procedure. We hope you successfully logged into your SECU account. You can call on the help desk number for assistance.